Hi, Dick:

The use of smell in detecting and diagnosing goes back a long way. I'm
sure there has been quite a bit written over the generations. However, I
know little about it period and have heard nothing before about it's
relevancy here.

David
--------------
On Sat, 2 Nov 1996, Dick Swindler wrote:

> I have been told that smell is an accurate diagnosis for PD.  In fact, the
> administration of a smell test is some 80% accurate in predicting PD.  Also,
> if you combine this test with one on hand-eye coordination it jumps the rate
> up to 90%.  Has anybody heard of this .

David Robert Austen
Masters Degree Program in Information Science
Indiana University, Bloomington
Indiana 47405 U.S.A.
Telephone 812 335 8835  Fax 812 335 8598