I *certainly* agree with Ernie; it would seem logical that perhaps some
PD drugs contain chemicals which work on the brain to make one *feel*
better (if that can be called "responding")  BUT if that's the operative
test for a PD diagnosis, it's not very accurate!  What if those drugs
simply mask symptoms of the real disorder for years and years?  I hope
PET Scans become more affordable and more used, if they are the more
accurate diagnostic tool!  It sounds as if they are.

Linda B. (for Ed 49/dx 3)
Columbia, MO