-->>>>>>> Next Section <<<<<<<

Perry,

I belong to the Uniformed Services Family Health Plan which is
administered by the Johns Hopkins Medical Services Corporation. I
was able to select as my neurologist anyone in the Johns Hopkins
system and so chose Dr. Stephen Reich who is one of the foremost
authorities on PD. The plan paid for both Physical and Occupational
Therapy.

I had already been diagnosed with Parkinson's five years earlier
when I joined the plan but there was no restriction. The only catch
is that you have to be military (active or retired) to join.

Bruce
55/8
Sinemet CR & Pramipexole