On 11/01/96 03:58:27 you wrote:

>Margaret Hayon wrote:
>>
>> Can anyone please tell me where I can get material or information about
>> exercises for people with Parkinsons? Any relevant Websites where I can
>> download material on this topic?  This information is urgently needed
by a
>> physiotherapist in Haifa who is preparing a booklet on the topic for
the
>> Israel Parkinson Group.  If anyone would like to send relevant material
>> my "snail mail" address below, it will be welcome.
>>
>> Thank you!      Margaret.
>> Margaret Hayon
>> 49 Raanan Street,
>> Haifa 34385,
>> Israel
>> e-mail address:  [log in to unmask]        Margaret

 Both the APDA and the NPF publish booklets on recommended exercises. Also
our support group has used a video tape called "Sit and be Fit" in which
all the exercises  are done sitting in a chair or standingand holdin on to
the chair back. I don't have the source for this video at my fingertips
but if you are interested send me a note  to my e-mail address and I will
dig it out.

ben   [log in to unmask]