Hello all,
     While going thru some old mail, I came across this from Bill Olson. I
have a question. Are you saying "toe nail over growth" is a "symptom" of pd?
Is there any possibility a medicine is causing it? I believe there are causes
other than fungal infections.
     I have had BAD toe nails for several years & have been tested a few
times for fungus. Both my MD & my dermatologist said it's not fungus, but
possibly allergy.
     Now, when I show my father (75/3mo) your postings, he thought this was
an odd topic for this listserv.--but at the same time, he is greatful for all
the mail I am showing him  (a lot at that).. That is why I pose the above
questions.
     Thanks to all of you who have more experience--both with pd--and
computers.

Bonnie