Hello everyone
        I'm finally getting around to introducing myself, after signing
on acouple of months ago.  Personnel data: age 40, PD almost 4 yrs,
married 20 yrs Jackie (my wife) and I have 2 children son 21 (in USMC)
and daughter 19 (college student living at home).  We are stationed in
Hawaii (been here 20 yrs so far (it's was in the mid 80's right now and
sunny)).  I'm in the US Navy submarine service (22 yrs) and getting
ready to transfer to another boat with in 2 weeks, to take over as Chief
of the Boat.  Plan to continue my career until I'm forced to retire at
30 yrs of service or my systoms prevent me from doing my job.
        My initial systoms prior to dx were dystonia of the right foot
while running spent several years in the military health care system
with that being dx a varity of different things.  At time of dx my
systoms were, resting tremor right foot and right hand, with rigidty
also on right side.  Initial Rx sinemet 50/200 3x's per day, 10/100
prior to working out, and selegiline 5 mg 2x's per day.  Meds are still
the same when I'm inport and daily schedule is normal, but while
underway I have to increase sinemet to 4-6 depending on the day.  (On
submarines a day can be 18 to 30 hrs long)
        To add to the discussion about florescent lights, submarines use
this type of lighting exclusivly, so I have some knowledge of them.  By
the way I have never (as yet) experencied any of the symtoms listed
here, while at sea nor in any stores I've been in.  Back to lights, most
house lighting (stores included) all the lights are wired to the same
phase so they all flicker at the same time however, if the lights were
to be wired to different phases then the overall intensity in the area
would be constant thus tricking the eye to believe the flicker is gone.
        Enough for now, I'll be glad to throw my 2 cents in when I can.
 Thanks to all for all the information so far.

Aloha
Pat Reilly