>Dear Will:
>        Thanks for replying to the request for names of PD research
>institutions. It obviously should have been the other way around: my asking
>you, as you are better informed than I.
>

>        With best wishes,    Steven;  (615-383-4831)
>Steven E. Mayer, Ph.D.
**************

What do either of you know about the University of Penn. as a Movement
Disorder Clinic.  Do they have one, or is it a Research Center only?

Thanks,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian (with PD)
who has to take her PD to work at the library at noon.
It is such a beautiful day here (78 degrees) I hate to be cooped up
inside.  Also,  I put a 7 pound Brisket of Beef in the oven and will
trust that my DH gets it out on time.  Think I'll give him a phone
call later, just to remind him.