To Gail Post:
Thanks for your comments on my horror story. I agree with your advice 100%.
Since our daily drugs are the primary factor in determining whether or not
our bodies function, no Parkinsonian should ever swallow another drug without
being completely satisfied that it is safe.

Where do I live? Four months ago, my wife and I moved to the country in
Austin County. That's west of Houston. We previously lived in Richmond,
Texas, a small town that's now considered a suburb of Houston. Why move? We
found our dream house and simply could not resist. A beautiful one-owner home
sitting on the back of a heavily wooded seven-and-one-half-acre plot with a
large pond. Our mailing address is Cat Spring, Texas. We're near the small
towns of Sealy, Bellville and Brookshire---about 25 - 30 miles from the
western city limits of Houston. Where does your dad live?

While I'm on this subject, I want to toss out an idea. Are there any PD'ers
on this network who live in or around the towns of Sealy, Bellville,
Brookshire, Brenham, Cat Spring, Industry, Wallis, New Ulm or anywhere in
Austin County? If so, contact me at my email address. If there are enough of
us, maybe we could start a support group. I belong to one in Houston, but it
meets only once a month. And it's long drive. (Please also contact me if --
like Gail -- you have a relative who lives in the area.)

Regards,
Stan Houston ([log in to unmask])