The stories of Stan and of Gail's dad are reminders we need from time to
time, even though these dangers have been discussed in the past. There are
always new members who need to be made aware of the importance of informed
advocacy for the patient, especially in hospital situations.  Check the
archives if you are one of these who wasn't here in past months. Email
to John Cottingham, our archive "guru" will help---
           put "ARchive Search"in the subject line.
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/8 who had a similar experience!