Hi, Jeff.  Thank you for posting the information re interacting with the
listserver.  The only thing I would like to add is that many of the
problems members encounter in dealing with the listserver are due to
small changes in the members email address.  If your system has changed
its address, and they sometimes do that without notification, your
commands to the listserver won't work.  For example, if McMaster
University suddenly added something to my email address and I sent a
message to the listserver, instead of finding
[log in to unmask] in the 'from' field, the listserver found
[log in to unmask], it would not recognize that as a
valid address of a member.  If you send a message to the listserver and
it is rejected and returned to you, please check your email address
closely.  Quite often that is the problem.  Again, thanks Jeff.  Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing