I have a question I would appreciate ANY HONEST comments, advice,
tips, taunts, queries or offers of assistance of any kind.
I am 40 and have had PD for 10+ years. I am also to blame for my own
position having lost -the job I loved and EARNED, my hobbies/collections
of coins, comics, sportscards, original artwork, a renovated 10 year old
beautifull home with hot tub, expensive furniture..,brand new Toyota
4-runner 4wd, a $20,000 line of credit (unsecured) All those are just $,
my REAL losses were  my health- used to be active in anumber of sports
and coachnmy son's, my self-confidence, but the WORST loss ofall, I
lost  my WIFE 's love. After she left with my sons I lost my mind and
nearly my life several  times. Over the last couple years  I' ve
discovred a few important thing the first  a friend who taught me this
disease is not a punishment from God  and if  I asked for help he would
be there.  Turne out she was right. I've found anability to write  that
has given mylife purpose and meaning. We have put tt
togthr an exhibit of her art and  my prose that has led to a publishher
; a portfolio in less than  a month  abook will follow. NOW, I finally
have given you enough background info.
MY DREAM is to travel across Canada on  a speaking tour to increase
Public awareness of Parkinson's disease and raise fundsfor research.
I DO NOT expect or want to be paid and will in fact use my own funds
each month. Big deal. Seeiouly, I would major corporate sponsorship
for a notorhome, gas, food. Also, a volunteer to handle ALL funds, in and
out (I have a gambling problem, too!) Also a driver, someone with some
medical knowledge... On my good days I say to myself, no sweat, on BAD
days I think I'm out of my mind. On my own behalf
I used to be good at speaking in public
this has never been done tomy knowledge
I believe God will send someone to help
I'd like your opinion