Marty,

I think everyone has just about covered the subject, but do seek help for
depression.  For years I tried to convince my mom(the caregiver) that she
and my dad with PD that they were both depressed.  His neuro is also a
psychiatrist, so she finally trusted his judgement and tried Prozac for
them both.  They both have more zest for life and sleep much better.  It
helped so much and neither have trouble taking it with other meds and
they each take many!

I agree with Barbara about being cautious about the natural stuff that is
really a multilevel marketing scheme which promises miracles.  I do
believe some natural preparations have merit, but people are taking
advantage of ill people in search of a cure.  Just be careful.

Gail Post
Honolulu, HI