As pointed out by kind reader, that post had  a few flaws  the fira
being   too negtive. I wanted to  make the point that no matter how
bad things get, when you've lost everything, I mean  EVERY damn thing
in your life and spend days close to  your 40th birthay  living like
some animlal in a locked ward on the psyche ward and PD is just one
of a haytack of crosses. God is still there  with  you. In my deepest
despair he gave me peace and strength to carry on. After a life-time
of selfishnes,  I sense a chance to accomplish some major attention
to a horrible disease.I have been  to  hl
hell and su f
suffered but I hv
also been hugged in tears by total strangers at Lillian's and I's
exhibits and I know I can bring hope and strength to mamy people.
I need to tell them the key to life is already in th door you just need
to turn it. I have  a story to tell, it's not just about God, but the
power of friendship, how art from your soul can cleanse your spirit,
and that handicaps are what you make them. I feel I can acco,mplish
this dream, I wrote a song for the BC disabled games "Dreamm Warriors"
that might  make a goodtheme for thetour. Once more your thoughts