On Sun, 3 Nov 1996, Barry Thompson wrote:

> I would like to be supportive to both John and his wife Marilyn. I seek
> information that will allow me a greater understanding of the disease.
>
> Can you help please?

Barry:  There are many sources of information you might consult.  I
highly recommend your reading a very good paperback entitled _Parkinson's
Disease:The Complete Guide for Patients and Caregivers_ (1993) by Abraham
N. Lieberman, M.D. and Frank Williams.  It  is a good introduction to the
subject.

  Sid Roberts   66/dx2
  [log in to unmask]       Youngstown, Ohio