I must admit, I was really surprised (and shocked!) to see someone trying to
push Mexican Yam Cream for a neurological disorder.  I have to agree with
Barbara and Ernie, because I've had some personal experience with this stuff.
I've had chronic headaches for years, caused by TMJ.  As I get older, they're
starting to stay for longer periods of time.  Last summer I got one that
lasted 4 weeks (with short breaks, of course), and this "miracle cream" came
into my life through a friend of a friend.  As of now I've sunk quite a bit of
money into it, and I truly thought it was working!  Then, I got a headache that
lasted for 6 weeks...and the only way I got relief was through a prescription
with codein in it.

Anyway, the promises this stuff made was to "cure" everything from PMS to
migraines.  I was in so much pain at that point that it sounded REAL good to
me!  I do believe that it may actually help some "female problems", which makes
sense.  That's what my friend uses it for, and she swears by the stuff.  But to
suggest that it could help something as devastating as PD is unbelievable to
me.  I never even THOUGHT of using it on my mother for her PD, it just didn't
make sense.

I do believe, though, that my friend truly believed it would help me, and had
no ulterior motives.  It just doesn't work for me.

Wendy (CG for Ruth 77/4+)