I would be interested in hearing from anyone regarding excessive saliva
problem. Experience in treating it, etc.  My brother 57 years old experiences
this and at times it seems to come up excessively.  He describes a stringiness
to it.

 He was diagnosed with PD 4 years ago but recently the diagnosis has changed
to a form of Parkinson Plus syndrome.  He suffers from Stridor resulting in
sounds when breathing. It is intermittant and could come on anytime.

He is being treated at NYC's Columbia neurological.

The problem of excessive saliva coming up on him is giving him difficulty. To
date they haven't treated the saliva condition specifically.