Jim -
   Thank you so much for taking the time and spending the energy to share
your surgery experience with us.  I have previously heard virtually nothing
about what was happening with this treatment.
   I also appreciated hearing about the PET.  I've never read about what
actually happens to the patient in this procedure.  It doesn't sound fun!
   My heart really went out to you when I read about your headaches.  I get
migraines every couple of weeks, and I know the fear that can come with an
"unbearable" headache-- the unfounded fear that it might never go away.
 Generally life zips by for me, but three or four days with a migraine can
seem like an eternity, not to mention the fear that this headache may last
eternally.
   Anyway I appreciate what you have been through, and I hope that everything
from here on out will just be positive!
   Best to you, and thanks for sharing!
Sincerely, Joan (55/6)