Att: Barbara Zimmer:

Re: Your request for comments about Rolfing - Nov.4, 1996

A number years ago I tried Rolfing "treatments", at $50.00 per, over a
period of several weeks - perhaps a few months, and found it was not
beneficial for me. These experiences pre-date my pd diagnosis although
hindsight may suggest symptoms of pd may have influenced my decision.

The local newspaper ran a weekend feature about the "new" services being
available through a Swedish massage parlor. Inasmuch as I had had two
disappointing lumbar laminectomies for spinal stenosis, and was continuing
to suffer lower back pain, I had been considering massage for relief.
Rolfing sounded appealing, but it failed to provide me with any relief. I
would not recommend it.

Lee 84-6.

A. Lee [log in to unmask]