FYI... There was recently a discussion in our group about the various options
that might be used to replace the PC's mouse.  I just received an outstanding
catelog which, along with several unique mouse replacement options, also has a
myriad of other items to aid the disabled in living as near a "normal" and
independant life as is possible.

This catelog is one of the best I've yet to come across for the disabled.
There are keyboard options, interesting and useful software, kitchen and
cooking aids, tons of games and physical therapy items, a large "for the blind
or visually impaired section, big button phones and calculators, plus other
useful electornic gadgets, diabetic aids, dressing aids, bathing aids, cane
tips, reading machines, and SO much MORE.  To order, contact:

You might also be interested in the S&S AdaptABILITY Caelop, which, while not
as complete as the Maxi, does have some unique and useful items listed. Their
phone number follows MAXI AIDS.

MAXI AIDS
800-522-6294, or
516-752-0521