Yesterday Mary Sheehan wrote:
"If you haven't seen the movie "Big Night" yet, drop everything and go.
 Trust
me, you will love the food scenes.  You can almost smell the aromas.  Hint:
make a reservation at an Italian restaurant for right after the show.
 You'll
never make it home without an emergency stop for risotto.
Aren't we lucky that so many foods still taste good?"

Hi everyone! I just wanted to second her recommendation.  It's definately on
my top ten all-time movie list. It's a great story line, very funny, superb
character development, and *out-of-this-world* food scenes! You'll want to
run out, make reservations for 10 of your friends at an italian restaurant,
and eat/dance the night away until you're waving the white flag and
surrendering to your indulgences.

A must see at least twice!!