Jim,

I was very interested to read about your surgery.  My partner and I are
actively looking for a Doctor that performs the fetal tissue implants and
never did I think of looking into the pig fetal cells.  I knew it was out
there but never believed it was to a point yet where it was actually being
done.

We have just finished a diary and video tape session for the last two weeks
for the study on fetal tissue implant at the University of Denver.  I am
finishing the diary portion and then will send it off for evaluation to see
if Tom is a candidate for the surgery.

In the meantime I found information about Harvard and that they are doing it
there also but not in the blind study format that Denver is doing it.

I am waiting for a response from them now.  I will contact your doctor and
see if we are able to work through him for information and the possibility of
having this done also.

As we progress with our research I will also post it on the network.

Thank you so much for sharing with us.  I will think of you often and always
be wondering what you are noticing for improvement this week!  I hope and
pray that there is much success with this type of implant surgery since it
could be a wonderful breakthrough for all.

Sheila De Vine