Barb Hodson writes:

>I would like to get some liquid deprenyl-citrate to add to my program of
>supplements.  Someone suggested Mexico, but surely it's available in Canada
>or the U.S. even as a non-controlled drug.  Any help towards this end would
>be appreciated.

 The only place I've found liquid deprenyl is through Discovery in Mexico,
and online through a Scandanavian company. The price is about the same
either way (expensive). I went the Discovery route...although it seems a bit
clandestine, they delivered just as promised. Remember, this drug is not
legal to purchase in the U.S. except by a loophole in the law that allows
limited supply for personal use. I feel the quality of liquid deprenyl is
much higher than the tabs, so go easy with it. It really created havoc for
me until I learned my tolerance level for it.

Kathie Tollifson