Hi Barb Hodson

> As someone who was diagnosed in 1991, I'm nearing the time when I have to
> consider more "heavy-duty" management of my symtoms.  I do not wish to use
> sinamet as yet but would like to try an agonist + amantadine. I know there
> is some considerable documentation of this approach, but would like some
> personal comments from those of you who have gone this route.

I'm sitting showing my Internet systems to another PWP who said "I'm not
a good person to speak to, anyway, as I take as few drugs as possible!"

I tend to agree with her, although in fact she started on Pergolide and
Madopar 4 years after diagnosis.

--
Jeremy Browne, Hampshire, UK
Shaking Hands BBS, Fidonet 2:252/160 (+44 1252 626233, also FAX)