<<  had played alot of racket sports and thought that the lack of my
 right arm swing was due to tennis elbow. Then the tremor started and I
 thought it was from drinking too much coffee. I quit racket sports and
 coffee and...it didnt work. After going to numerous docs, one hit the
 di >>

Hi Barry,

I always have drunk many cups of strong coffee every day through the years (a
costum to many brazilians) and up to now cannot blame nothing caused by
coffee on me. I continue playing soccer,volley-ball and tenis normally as
before.I am 67 and 2 years diagnosed with mild PD,

I am telling this in order that may be you can continue enjoying yours olds
cups of coffee...and the little pleasures of life.

Best w.         Joao Paulo(John Paul)  Carvalho