Hi
Is this the pramipexole causing drowsiness, or is it the drowsiness
(relaxation) that many of us get when a Sinemet reaches the brain?

If I am sitting talking or reading.......about 25 minutes after I take a CR,
I will struggle to stay awake.  If I am walking during this time period I do
 ok with alertness.  I make it a practice not to drive during the day at the
20-30 minute mark after a CR because I have fallen asleep sitting at a
traffic light..........behind the wheel is not the place to fight a bad case
of the drowsiness.      Alan Bonander discussed this "relaxation" with CR
earlier this summer on the list...........Alan had fallen asleep at the wheel
on a couple of occasions earlier in the spring and reported his discussion
 with Kurth, his neuro.
Rita