Friends- Thank you so much for your replies to this message. They were all kind
and for the most part positive.Thank you Judith RIchards,Lisa Carper, Jack SAve
ly, Kathie Tollifson, Mark Hardy, Linda Manders,Dora, Ron Reiner, Will Kuipers
and George Lussier. I hope I did not miss anyone.
        I have been on this list for about a year and a half. It has been the
best thing I have done since my diognosis.
                                          THanks again
                                                      Ted