>>I am curious about tremors.  It seems that tremors often do not respond
to the Eldepryl and Sinemet regime.  I have tried different doses of
Sinemet and Sinemet CR, no noticeable change in tremor.  I do feel
better, less inner trembling, and I do sleep better since taking
Sinemet.  Also, stiffness in right tremor arm is better.  Tremor has
progressed in 1 year from right foot to right hand.  Not able to write
much, especially at work under stress.

Would really appreciate any input from fellow PWP's with tremor.

I will try Amantadine(Symmetrel) next and then Permax.

Thank you !  Barbara Jensen 48, PD diagnosed about 2 yrs ago.  First
noticeable symptom about 5 years ago.<<
Barbara,
        I can only speak for myself but I also find Sinemet doesn't' help with
my right arm tremors.  I found taking 100mg Amantadine in the morning helps
tremendously.  Another at night is better yet but I found it interfered with my
sleep
Joe Young (64-4yrs)