from Fred Bray
Subject: Hair Loss & itchy skin

A large increase (from 4 tablets to 8 tablets daily) of the dosage of
Sinamet 25-100 CR over six plus months ago has recently produced very fine
and brittle head and body hair, as well as the loss of much of the hair.
Now  I am noticing small  insect like bites on my trunk, arms and legs
which are very itchy particularly at night. Taking a hot shower or bath
only makes it worse. I have seen two Dermatologists who have prescribed
Hydro cortisone type creams which have some what helped with the itching.
Has any body experienced the hair becoming fine resulting in thinning and
loss?
Thank you,
Fred Bray

FRED BRAY