I have been a subscriber for a couple of months and find the
info shared here wonderful... pity that more patients aren't
as organized to support each other as those with PD.

Perhaps it's because PD afflicts people midlife... and
people with expectations :) so none of you give up easily:)

I subscribed to the list in part because my daughter age
fifteen was suffering from a peculiar pattern of trembling.
Still is in fact.  As it turns out the docs think she has
had lyme disease for 7-8 years, they can see brain lesions
on a SPECT scan.  Hopefully it is reversible..

Lyme disease also causes psychological symptoms.  Just putting
this out there in case someone might benefit.  We are
revlieved to be finally getting some treatment.

I am moving and want to UNSUBSCRIBE from this list.. PLEASE
help... I host the original letter I was supposed to save:(

If anyone out there wants more info on Lyme, please feel
free to contact me or look up Donnah Herril on the web.  Her
page is EXCELLENT:)

Thanks all
and keep up the good work:)

Penelope Foran