I was glad to read of how outside stimuli set off tremors for some of us
PWPs. I'm 65, dx 7 years and long-time user of Sinemet CR  50-200; 5 times
daily,  Parlodel, 4 daily, and eldyprenl, one daily.  Currently, we are
trying to cut back on the Sinemet, feeling that the high dosages are causing
some extreme tremors in both legs and the right arm.  This is not so easy a
matter to decide, since under-medication has approximately the same effect.

But just in the last three to six months I have noticed tremors being set off
by the mildest air current from fan or air-conditioner -- a necessity of life
here in Central Florida.  My feet, already painful from dry, rough skin
around the toes (from Parkinson's, I'm told), have become extraordinarily
sensitive to cold air.  Sox , followed by thermal sox, shoes, and a thick
blanket (or air-tight plastic bags) often seems to be the only way to stop
the pain.

I find, too, that the slightest stress is likely to wipe me out for a day --
taking plastic bottles and newspapers to the recycling center, routine bank
routines, dealing with a restaurant meal, etc.   This is the more annoying
because I have always been the unflappable clear head, to whom colleagues and
family turned to in time of crisis.  A single Xanax tablet is of some
possible help, but still I lose enormous productivity.

Would appreciate any shared experiences.

Bob Bishop