>Hi,Im Barry Segal from Morrisson, Colo. Im 45 and have been diagnosed
>since Jan of 1987.

> my symptoms flare up
>more in response to situational stresses than to medication
>deficiencies(stress,cold, excitement,boredom,and sometimes for no
>reason at all).

Hi Barry,

Welcome to the list.  You will glean much information from this group and
find people really helpful. After all we are all in this thing together.

You will find stress and excitement quoted by most PD people as factors
which worsen their PD symptoms.  In fact I suffer if I watch any exciting
sport on the TV!  Horror films are TABOO in this household!  I'd have
nightmares too, I reckon.

But, never thought of the cold as a factor.  I will keep an eye on it.

Anyone else find that the cold is a factor in their symptoms?

Ernie Peters ([log in to unmask])