-- [ From: Schafer, Richard * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Thanx for any insight into the following.

Patient has been diagnosed with PD for several years, progressively getting
worse in terms of symptoms over that period.

Recent deterioration has led to the Dr. requesting additional tests,
including a new CT scan making reference to (I think) "hydro-encephalitis"
which I think means water (fluid) on the brain. The Dr. left us fairly
confused.

The questions around this are:

Why a CT Scan at this stage?

Is encephalitis a part of the progression of the PD, or is is the Dr.
looking for an additional non-related condition, or what?

Thanx ... R.
--
         Richard K. Schafer

     Phone: (716)442-4465