pforan wrote:

> I have been a subscriber for a couple of months and find the
> info shared here wonderful... pity that more patients aren't
> as organized to support each other as those with PD.
>
> Perhaps it's because PD afflicts people midlife... and
> people with expectations :) so none of you give up easily:)
>
> I subscribed to the list in part because my daughter age
> fifteen was suffering from a peculiar pattern of trembling.
> Still is in fact.  As it turns out the docs think she has
> had lyme disease for 7-8 years, they can see brain lesions
> on a SPECT scan.  Hopefully it is reversible..
>
> Lyme disease also causes psychological symptoms.  Just putting
> this out there in case someone might benefit.  We are
> revlieved to be finally getting some treatment.
>
> I am moving and want to UNSUBSCRIBE from this list.. PLEASE
> help... I host the original letter I was supposed to save:(
>
> If anyone out there wants more info on Lyme, please feel
> free to contact me or look up Donnah Herril on the web.  Her
> page is EXCELLENT:)
>
> Thanks all
> and keep up the good work:)
>
> Penelope Foran
> 5 Olive St, Apt #2
> Brighton, MA 02135

To unsubscribe from the Parkinsons list:

You  may leave  the list  at  any time  by sending  a "SIGNOFF
PARKINSN"
command to [log in to unmask] You  can also tell LISTSERV
how
you want it to  confirm the receipt of messages you send  to the list.
If
you do  not trust  the system,  send a "SET  PARKINSN REPRO"  command
and
LISTSERV will send you  a copy of your own messages, so  that you can
see
that the  message was  distributed and  did not get  damaged on  the
way.
After a while  you may find that this is  getting annoying, especially
if
your mail program does not tell you  that the message is from you when
it
informs you that new  mail has arrived from PARKINSN. If  you send a
"SET
PARKINSN  ACK   NOREPRO"  command,  LISTSERV   will  mail  you   a
short
acknowledgement  instead,  which  will  look different  in  your
mailbox
directory. With most mail programs you will know immediately that this
is
an  acknowledgement  you  can  read  later. Finally,  you  can  turn
off
acknowledgements completely with "SET PARKINSN NOACK NOREPRO".