I found this in a Dear Abby column in a newspaper my husband brought home
with him from his travels.  Thought I would take the heat off the engineers
for awhile...  :)
Laurie

Courtroom Gaffes Provide Chance to Laugh at Lawyers

quote: These are questions (taken from the official U.S. court records)
lawyers have put to people on the stand.

Q:  Is that the same nose you broke as a child?

                        ******

Q:  What happened then?