On 11/08/96 Barbara Patterson anounced:

>The Parkinsn Information Exchange Network is three years old today.
>.

Happy birthday to us, and a heart felt thank-you to Barbara. It has become
an important part of our lives now. We depend on it for information, and we
use it to keep our family doctor and neurologist on their toes too. And
thanks to John Cottingham for his archives and other help.

Sometimes the result of logging on to the list is information overload.
There are so many interesting ideas to pursue in these messages, and the
result is even more data to process. The upshot: My mind is expanding as
neglected neurons are reactivated, and, alas, so is my fundament, from
sitting too long at the computer.

With appreciation,

Martha Rohrer  (CG for Neal, 76/11)