On Sun 10 Nov, J.R. Bruman wrote:
> FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS                             p.1 of 2
>
> Members of this mail list seem to represent a very wide range of
> knowledge and experience. I notice the continual arrival of new
> subscribers, sounding rather bewildered, and often asking similar
> questions. Here is a try at some answers, which perhaps can serve
> as a first reference from the list archives. I don't pretend to
> authority (not an MD) nor to scrupulous accuracy, for the sake of
> brevity; but offer this as one patient to another, for what it's
> worth.
>

> J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
> 3527 Cody Road
> Sherman Oaks CA 91403

Hello J R, I think your FAQ suggestion is an excellent one. I suggest that
if anyone writes an informative message on a subject not covered in your
list, they could be invited to contribute a paragraph to the FAQ list.
I particularly have in mind the excellent work on drug interactions, and
things which you should know if going into hospital.

Regards,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>