I think its great to have a FAQ Archive---however, I did find one error.
According to the Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, "Parkinsonism"
is indeed Parkinson's Disease--Not some other disease with Parkinson
Symptoms, as stated in J. R.Bruman's original Frequently Asked
Questions.

Also, according to my Neurologist, the term " Parkinsonism" is used to
 differentiate between "Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease" meaning the cause is
unknown and the term "Parkinsonism" is used where the cause is known
---head trauma, certain types of poisonings, etc.

Many thanks to you J.R. for getting this started--it has been need for
quite sometime!!

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian