From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of Marjorie Moorefield
Sent:   Sunday, November 10, 1996 1:23 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Readers response requested

On Sunday, Nov. 10, 1996 Albert (Joe) Young Jr. wrote:
>Dale,
>
>    I was kinda lurking in the background to see what other List members
thought
>of what I think is a great idea.  Why wait forever to see what "Big Brother"
>won't do to help us when we should be doing it ourselves.  I fully agree
that it
>should not be a requirement but a voluntary contribution.  A $100 per year
isn't
>going to break me but your idea of $10.00 per month has merit.
>My one thought would be is it better to spread the funds through numerous
>organizations or would we get "More Bang for Our Buck" by concentrating on
one
>or two thought to be the most promising???
>If you can come up with a workable program, count me in.
>Albert (Joe) Young Jr.
**************
Dale,

  I agree with Joe. I will be willing to donate to this when a workable plan
  is established.
  Maybe an agenda of recipients for an entire year would be appropriate.
 That way, those who feel they cannot afford $100 could send
 in a check, in whatever amount they felt they could afford,
 and  earmark it for their favorite PD Research .
  Thank you and your law firm for your generous offer.

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian
(with PD)