I'm not sure if I'm posting wrong, or wrongly posting. Perhaps just too
verbose. Anyway, the topic of raising funds for Parkinson's interests me.
At 40, I've had PD for 10 years and have done almost everything wrong.
In the past couple years, I've started writing and exhibiting with a
fellow pd'r which has led to publishing our material. Surely with the
large numbers of usout there there is a wealth of creativity of all
kinds which could be gathered and marketed to promote understanding
and raise funding. Also, writing in my case has given me a purpose
and helped me rediscover God. Enough said!