Hello all,                                        9:30 p.m. Sun.
     A great time to say THANKS! I had no idea when the list
anniversare/birthday was. But I am sure glad I found this very helpful &
supportive service. My father (75/3 mo.+) is pleased with all the e-mails I
print out for he & Mom to read. He's handling his situation pretty well
considering. I think the best part so far for him was finding a name for why
he was having difficulty walking, etc. (he'd been used to going 5 mi on the
treadmill). Through all the e-mails I've been handing him, he doesn't feel so
alone. All of you friends on the list who open up your hearts & your minds
are very generous & loving people.  THANKS BARBARA PATTERSON! And thanks also
to those who back her up.
Bonnie Wing Rowley
browley368@aolmcom