<< Hello, Joao Paulo.  We have a bit of a problem: Your returned copy of my
table
 looks perfect on my screen!! Could you check that the program which you use
 display your email is set to print exactly 80 characters per line. If you
have
 a setting which turns automatic word wrap on and off, try switching that on
 and off.  Is  that any better ?

Hi Brian,
Thanks for your kind help. I am using here the program of the AOL (with
Windows 95) and I did not find the setup for 80 characters.Someone knows ??
Howerver I am going back home to Brazil and there I use the Netscape v. 2.02
 that is more familiar to me,I suppose ,then I will fix it.Other possibility
,I imagine, is to print the table.
All the best         Joao Paulo Carvalho