Dianne:  I don't know if someone else has responded as I will, as I am
still going through my messages - but GDNF is being injected into the
brain of subjects.  It is not taken by mouth or any other equally easy
way.  The clinical studies that are beginning now involve brain surgery.
 If you can find this in a health food store, I would be very surprised
or assume it is a different "GDNF".  Carole