One of the best therapies is talking to PWP who are in your own age bracket
and with similar circumstances.   Although we all suffer from the same
disease the needs of the young onset sufferer are very different from the
elder ones amongst us.  My children were 7, 10 and 12 when I was diagnosed
at 37.  I am now 46 and they have grown up knowing that I have some
limitations and that my mood swings are not (always) caused by them  !!
They have always mixed with PWP and have seen the good, bad and the
indifferent and totally take it all in their stride. Because of our YAPP&Rs
network in the UK, I can usually match up a newly diagnosed young person
with someone of a similar age, so  contact is made quickly. Our problem in
the UK is to encourage the younger ones (20-30's) to come forward and join
in.  How do other countries 'recruit' the younger PWP?  Suggestions welcome
please!

regards   Emma