At 18:07 11/11/96 -0500, David Austen wrote:
>I don't think Good Times will wreck your hard drive or anything like
>that.
>
>But it WILL cause your brooms and mops to jump out of the
>cupboards and dance on the tabletop. THIS IS TRUE. I have several
>relatives who have been afflicted with this and the only thing that could
>help them was rubbing Mexican yam cream all over their cables to stop the
>"bugs" from running up into the computer. I SWEAR THIS IS ALL TRUE.

        David:

        I noted from the date on the confirmation message regarding
        the subject Virus 08/24/96 that we have managed to pass
        2 1/2 months without getting a virus.

        While this is not a record, it is a good average!

        I feel disappointed however, since I have longed to see my
        brooms and mops to jump out of the cupboards and dance on
        the tabletop.

        While I don't have any Mexican yam cream to rub all over the
        cables to stop the "bugs" from running up into the computer, I
        figure that if it got to be a problem I could acquire some.

        Thanks for the laugh of the day!

        Best wishes.........Jack