Barb, you'd better send me 4 carloads of your yam cream, immediately! I
watched one rerun of "Good Times" on my 1947 RCA tv, and it caused all
the tubes to burn out, and the rabbit ears wilted. that TV would have
lasted 50 years, if not for that %$^# GOOD TIMES! I was just about
getting ready to have it converted to a monitor for my computer! that ten
inch screen with the magnifier in front would have been a great upgrade!
I guess the yam cream, when mixed with some rum, will soothe my broken heart!

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker