Marvin writes:

>So, before a chair with wheels you move,
>take care. Be aware of the person sitting there.
>For though the feelings don't always show
>a careless push may cause tears to flow.

One of the hardest things I have had to get used to as a PWP is the rude
pushing and shoving of people who deem me to be "in their way". Being a
young-onset I usually don't look particularly handicapped, so folks just get
irate that I don't move fast enough. I would if I could :)

On the other hand dealing with the insensitivity of others has caused me to
grow big antennae for people who need a helping hand. That can be a
two-edged sword tho....once I helped a lady with MS in the grocery parking
lot and she tongue lashed me the whole time because PWP's have better meds
than MS'ers do!

Kathie Tollifson