Hi there group,
Happy belated birthday to the list and thanks to all who contribute their
wonderful  posts.  I've been reading, and sharing with John (75/2) who
doesn't have a computer but gets much from reading what I send him.

John called this morning with a question he would like to pose to the group.
He would like to know if anyone else has had the following problem.  He is
taking Sinemet CR 50/200 1 tab three times a day and Permax 0.25mg three
tabs at each meal three times a day.  He saw a cardiologist regarding his
elevated blood pressure who prescribed Triamterene/HCTZ (Formaxide) 1/2 tab
every day.  He tried it once and it made him feel "real funny and wierd" so
he stopped it right away.  Are any of you aware of any reason for this
interaction?  We know each person's body is different - but is this common?

Thanks once again for all your help.
Kathy

Kathy McQuade-Sedler
email [log in to unmask]