Joyce Saylor wrote:

> About confusion.  My father (age 76 Dx about 8 yrs) had reached a stage
> where he was confused most of the time.

I agree that many medications can contribute to confusion. In older
adults, however, vitamin deficiencies are frequent. Blood tests can
determine whether a deficiency exists. B12 deficiency is common, and can
lead to an Alzheimer-like dementia if it progresses. People with PD
often make dietary changes, and it's possible that some of these changes
could lead to such confusion, independently of medications.

My best regards,
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Editor-in-Chief,