Yes  Last winter we ran out of heating oil and I was so 'off' in the cold
that I did not have the sense to borrow electric fires to help keep warm.  I
notice that I get a great many queries from YAPP&Rs (young onset pwp) at the
change of the seasons, whether it is summer to winter or vice versa.  My
daughters asthma is bad then too, so I wonder what it is that effects us both?

Keep warm!

regards  Emma