Look here Barbara

> I'm uploading as a file attachment a supply of Mexican yam cream in order that
> you may take advantage of it's many beneficial properties.  Please understand
> that not only will this remarkable product help prevent AND cure an astounding
> variety of computer viruses, but may also be used to add various system
> upgrades to your PC as it is a multi-purpose product.
> WAIT!!  THERE'S MORE!  If you order the Mexican yam product NOW, you'll also
> be sent a set of Ginzu knives, which you can use for cutting and chopping
> foods as well as for picking your toenails.  You are strongly urged to take
> advantage of this remarkable product!
>
> By the way, YOU are invited to sell Mexican yam cream to all your family,
> friends, acquaintances, people you meet on the street, in front of convenience

As a FRIEND OF MEXICAN YAM CREAM, I must protest in the strongest terms
at your merciless and quite unwarranted attack on this harmless and
wonderful product. And you compound your folly by attacking Multi-Level
Marketing!

Nothing but an apology, printed in the National Newspapers of every
country represented on this list, will be accepted as an adequate
protection against me suing you in every major court in the Western
world. Indeed, I must insist on your apology being presented in every
language of the United Nations.

:-)

--
Jeremy Browne, Hampshire, UK
Shaking Hands BBS, Fidonet 2:252/160 (+44 1252 626233, also FAX)